Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten - January

 One of my favorite link-ups is Ten on Ten. On the tenth of the month you take one picture, every hour, ten times. I admit, today I didn't totally succeed. I had to work, so I have no pictures from 3-6. Plus I kinda took two pictures at the same time.. oh well. I have ten pictures. Better luck in February?
 On the left I just sat my egg salad sandwhich by the window. On the right I used a makeshift reflector (a piece of white paper) to fill in the light on the left. linking up with Tuesday Tips & Pics.
 
 You'd swear it's spring with all these green around!

Grilled nuggets after work. Yummy & healthy!
 My drive home. It was dark.
 & then tonight I went out for an hour or so and did some night photography. More on that tomorrow! :) Happy Tuesday & Tenth of the month! Come back tomorrow for some really cool night shots. :D

16 comments:

  1. These are ALL fantastic ;D Love your before/after sandwich! The paper worked perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bible photo, the crackers and especially the field! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots! And great tip! You got quite a lot of light out of that white paper! And it made such a difference in your shot! I've taken a piece of cardboard and covered it in aluminum foil before and that makes for a great make shift reflector too! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, love that little tip on the makeshift reflector, I never remember things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are BEAUTIFUL - I especially love love LOVE the first one - I've seen lots of this type of shot but yours is one of the best I've seen. Love your 10 on ten in cheese-its too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first shot is breathtaking. you found so much beauty in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of pictures! My favorite was the cracker picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love... beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, this picture is way too gorgeous, and I love the night shot! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Your photos are AMAZING. I love love love the Cheez-it and Bible photos. You're so talented! (Can you sense a little jealousy on my part?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I'm considering the ABC challenge but the horrible snow and wind today has me glued to the couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have all week to take & enter the picture. I'd LOVE it if you participated. :)

      Delete
  12. What are the sticks doing in the ground?
    Your shots are fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the leftovers from whatever crop was planted in the field over the summer. If I reminded correctly it was corn.

      Delete
  13. LOVE the cracker picture! How clever! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...