Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The ABC Project - Week A

I am really excited to share something with you guys. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks and I think it's going to be great! It's called the ABC Project.
It will be a weekly linkup where you find something that looks like the letter of the week and take a photo of it. When it's complete it should look something like this (not my photo). It will last roughly half the year, seeing as there is 26 letters. I really hope you'll consider joining! Without further ado..
Week One.. the letter A.

Please link up to the post each week so myself & others can check out your letters!


4 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this... only, the linky asks for email, and I'd rather not give that out. Is it ok if I comment with my link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby - that's fine. or you can put in a fake email (like abc@defg.com).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...