Wednesday, November 11, 2015

>> French Creek Sunrise Paddle

 I honestly lost count of how many times we took the kayaks out this summer. If I had to guess, I'd say at least a dozen times with different friends. We are SO glad we made the decision to get them, they were definitely worth the start-up cost. It has been so much fun exploring new lakes, going paddling at all hours of the day (and night) and bringing along new friends to kayak. I'll share more paddle photos from this year when I have time, but here's a few from our last time out this year. 



 Our last paddle was downright chilly - it was below freezing when we started out. So hot chocolate in my trusty thermos was a must. :)











2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous...we had hoped to kayak one more time, but the cold wind came and the leaves blew away! These pictures are beautiful, I will pretend I was along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't cleaned them and put them away for the season.. I keep hoping for a warm wind-less day! I think it may be time to give up. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...