Monday, March 30, 2015

>> Life in Squares: March

Hey friends. I'm super crazy busy with nursing school, work, and general life things (church, friends, bf, ect) and it's hard to find time to sit down and blog. So I decided to try something next, and that's to give you a peak into my life via my instagrams.
I give you..my life in squares.
01. PB cookies are my fav.   
002. I finally finished Seven by Jen Hatmaker. It was excellent, go read it.   
03. Foggy day?
04 & 05. It snowed, I played with my new Fuji Instax.   
06. Banana crumb muffins are another fav.
 07. Andrea & I went on a photo adventure   
08. Mike & I went to Philly   
09. The Magic Gardens in Philadelphia. 

 010. Scenes from my commute.   
011 & 012. Sheep and a door at the Daniel Boone Homestead, went hiking with a friend.
013. I celebrated my 21 birthday and bought a kayak!!   
014. Flowers and my favorite yellow cardigan   
015. Goodwill finds.
016. Progress on my cross-stitch project.  
017. Snow on tree.   
018. Mural and my favorite yellow cardigan makes an appearance.. again. ;)

There were a lot of other things that happened, but those are some highlights. :) In care you're wondering, all photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...