Saturday, November 22, 2014

>> New Design

I'm not sure if you've noticed (it should be fairly obvious ;)) but the ole' blog has a new design! I spent many an hour working on it this weekend and I finally finished it. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, although I might make a few more tweaks here and there. :) If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Travel Logs page! You can easily find my adventures by location to read more about them. It's a great place to find ideas for new adventures! I'm also working on changing my URL to my own domain and simultaneously switching over to my new name. There are lots of exciting changes on the way for my business and I'm so excited to move forward. 
PS: Props to my amazing sis for the new photo of me! It's not often I get on the other side of the camera. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your blog looks great! I had no idea you could do so many options on blogger!!! It's nice to read a bit more about you too. I might be the only one that hasn't been to a Chic Fil A...they just built one here in Wisconsin! Keep up the good work, and don't underestimate your photography skills...your prices are VERY reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Love seeing the photograph of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...