Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life & Thoughts & Such


The month of October was a quick yet beautiful blur. It brought major changes into my life that were hard to deal with. I'm still in the process of figuring out normal again and adjusting to the hollow space where a sweet and wonderful person belongs. Still, I rejoice to know that this goodbye here on earth was not the last and there will be a joyful reunion one day with myself and the ones I know love Jesus as well..but some days it's still hard.

I was also very busy with schoolwork (averaging one exam per week, sometimes two), multiple photo sessions, and I even squeezed in a few good hikes with friends. I love when life is busy and keeps me on my toes, but this weekend has been a wonderful relaxing break and I am abundantly thankful for it.

Speaking of thanks, from this day until Thanksgivings, I'll be compiling a list of three things I am thankful for every day. If you'd like to join me, just hashtag it #27daysofthanks on Instagram or throw a link in the comments down below and I'll be sure to check it out.
Thanks for reading friends, your encouragement is a blessing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...