Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits

Hey! It's been a while since I posted any Tuesday tidbits due to my absolutely crazy month of June. If I'm being honest, July is probably going to be just as nuts. But I love love love life like this. It's been good.

001. Strawberries and blueberries are my summer breakfast. I'm popping blueberries into my mouth as I blog right now. Mhmmm.
002. A few of my favorite humans were visiting from Georgia on Saturday! I got to catch up, eat lunch, and blow bubbles with them. :)
 003. Not just any bubbles..  giant bubbles.
 004. I was at the beach earlier this month. Hannah & I were given a plastic kite and we tried to fly it..it didn't work. But it was fun anyways. :)
 005. Phoe & I scored this gem at a yard sale a few weeks ago. The next time we head to the beach (tomorrow!) we're going to try flying it! So excited.
006. I found myself back at camp last week. I was only there a day, but it was so good to help out, cook over a fire, and just be in the woods.
007. Happy news: two of my best friends are dating! We all went down to Philly this weekend and I took some pictures of them. They are kind of the cutest ever. 
008. Summer has been beautiful so far. I am having a blast. I'll share more adventures with you when I can. But right now, living life is a lot better than blogging it. Until next time, thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...