Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Year Ago..

 One year ago, I was traveling on a plane to a place I've grown to love. A place I've helped build and contribute to. A place where I've laughed, explored, and met new people. A place that is a safe haven for the few followers of Christ that live in the beautiful country of France. 


I miss that place. When we left the first time, I was told "a piece of this place stays with you. You'll want to come back." and I although I thought it was sweet, I never thought I'd return. But I did go back, and it was so wonderful to walk the streets of La Rivoire and hills of Camp des Cimes once more. Even though I have doubts that I would be able to return again, maybe one day it'll happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...