Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits

Good afternoon friends! I have really enjoyed having this weekly post this month (this is week #5!) and I hope you have too. There's a link-up at the bottom if you'd like to share your tidbits. :)
001. On Thursday I went and visited my friend Bri at her college! We sat outside in the sun, talked, went to a local (adorable!) coffee shop, and had a grand old time. :)
 002. We found a geocache! It was her 1st, my 100th, haha. :)
 003. We found this little gem inside and swapped it for a girl scout alien swap I had. I also had a plastic dinosaur in my bag, which Bri thought was hilarious. Don't normal people carry around alien swaps and extinct animals in their camera bags? 
 004. Sunday was beautiful. We flew kites, ate fro-yo, and sat by the river at the park watching birds. Perfect.
005. My favorite 50mm lens took a tumble out of my camera bag.. so now it is at a camera shop getting patched up. I miss it dearly. I use that lens probably 75% of the time and I can't wait to have it back!
 006. We saw a Yellow-Rumped Warbler flirting about in the trees. I love these little birds, they are so beautiful!
007. I found out Jo-Anns has a $1 bin. I couldn't resist getting a few and I can't wait to use these on cards! Plus that special delivery tape? So cute.
008. As promised, here is a picture of my first finished card! It may look simple but it actually took a fair amount of time and love. I like it so much that I'm not sure I'll be able to part with it so that I can send it to someone. That's probably not good, but oh well. :)
009. I didn't do so swell on my goal to send out letters this week.. I sent one. Better luck this week perhaps?
Have a great Tuesday! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the birds from different areas of the country, the Yellow-Rumped Warbler is beautiful! Sorry about your lens...sadly it has happened to me more than once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it neat? I love the amazing diversity in species and warblers are so beautiful! Same lens, or a different one? The folks at the camera shop said it is a common problem and they fix one about every week.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...