Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Tidbits (Link Up!)

Good morning friends! I can't wait to read all about your tidbits this week. :)
001. On Thursday my best friend & I explored the streets of Philadelphia. We toured the mint, Independence Hall, ate yummy food, and walked to JFK plaza (aka Love park). I love this city.
002. If you're ever in Philadelphia (you should, it's a wonderful city :)) make sure Reading Terminal is on your list of places to see. It's a large indoor market with all kinds of different delicious foods. For lunch I had a authentic gyro, an amazing mango/raspberry smoothie, and a delicious soft pretzel. Yum.
 003. On Easter Sunday I woke up at 4:30, drove up to the mountain in the dark, hiked up to my favorite lookout with friends, and watched the sun rise over the sleeping valley. It was quiet and beautiful.
 004. We found an inchworm.. that is all. :)

 005. At church, I helped flip dozens of pancakes, serve hungry people, and chased little kids around making them giggle. Including this one.. she's my favorite. :)
006. I made everyone stop at a gorgeous blooming tree so we could take pictures. It was well worth it. :)
007. We found this mama Killdeer while geocaching this week! I stopped to pick up an acorn and she thought I was going after her eggs (I didn't see her or the eggs) and she scared me pretty good. I might stop by again this week to see if they've watched. :) 
008. My goal this week is to send out more letters (I have a list of almost half a dozen different people I need to respond to, yikes!) ! I am working on creating my own cards still.. I think I almost have one I like, so stay tuned. :)
009. Be sure to link up if you have a tidbits post! Have a great Tuesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. So, I totally accidentally posted mine today (Wednesday), but oh well! I love your pics. I would love to visit Philly.
    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll be checking it out. Philadelphia holds a special place in my heart. :)

      Delete
  2. I think killdeer are fascinating ...ours won't be nesting quite yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...