Sunday, April 6, 2014

Taste & See

I haven't done a photo with scripture in a really long time. I used to create one almost every Sunday, but I got out of the habit and I'm thinking of trying to start it up again. I have had these photos printed on a semi-regular basis and send them to friends & family as encouragement. I believe it's a neat way that I can use my gift of photography as a way to glorify the God who gave it to me. This one I made from a very old photo of Lupine (one of my favorite flowers) in Maine (from a missions trip). I had the verse in mind because I have been periodically studying Psalms in the past few months. I really enjoyed this verse and thought it might go well with this picture. It speaks a simple truth, that God is good - so so so good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...