Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Shenanigans


I had to Google how to spell shenanigans.
As it would turns out, I apparently do know how to spell it.
I spent my Thursday making scrambled eggs for breakfast, writing letters to friends, getting eggs at the farmers market, crafty things at Jo-Anns, thrifting at Goodwill, and clearing out the garden & flower beds.
Spring is here and it is glorious!
 Even my envelopes are spring-y right now.
 All this dead yucky stuff was suffocating the new life trying to come in. I cleared it out and found green sprouts everywhere! :)

 Out with the old..
 ..and in with the new!
One of my favorite things is being barefoot in the garden dirt. I love how it feels on my toes.
Spring is finally here in good ole' PA! I am one happy gal. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I am hoping to do soon. New life is popping up everywhere.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to the greenhouse some time this month to buy flowers. I am so happy spring is here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...