Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Last Snowy Hike

Spring is finally in the air here. Most of the snow has melted and the temperatures are getting warmer (it's about time)! So, on this lovely first day of spring, I'm posting my last snowy pictures for the season. :)

The brilliant part about hiking in the snow is there are no rocky trails.. just flat snowy ones!








Carolyn & I also stopped by a creepy/cool cemetery to find a geocache.. we also found a lot of black and turkey vultures.




Beautiful Pennsylvania.. I love these hills. :)
Happy spring everyone!! Here's to blooming flowers, green trees, flip-flops, shorts, and longer days!

PS: I'm in Ohio, so I'll be taking a short blogging break. I'll see y'all on tuesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah, those vultures in the cemetery! Kinda creepy haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...