Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stepping Out

Yesterday, I spent my last day as a 'teenager' driving eight hours home from Ohio. Very exciting stuff. I did have a fabulous weekend though, it really was a blessing to spend it with my best friend!
Today, I turned twenty. I woke up to my favorite doughnuts from my sister, I went to work and one of my dear sweet coworkers had made me brownies to share, I got lots of hugs (they're my favorite!), a hand-written birthday card from a friend (another of my favorites!), and got to eat dinner with my favorite man. It was a great day, and I am so thankful for all the wonderful and amazing people in my life that made it so special.
I am so blessed.
I have learned, stretched, grown, hurt, and stepped out of my comfort zone this year. It's uncomfortable, but it leads to amazing growth. I am so blessed to have people in my life who catch me when I try, but fall. I am so blessed to have the people I call coworkers also be a few of my best friends. I am so blessed to have a church family that loves and cares for me. I am so blessed to have friends who are close and far, but all of them I can share my heart with when I need to. 
I could probably go on and on about all of the blessings in my life. That's because I am richly blessed by a wonderful Savior (He's my ultimate favorite). 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday To You! Wish you always loving life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful year ahead, thanks for sharing your faith here too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...