Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Miscellany

 In an effort to re-introduce little tidbits of my life to my blog, I'm doing monday miscellany again. Although the link-up I used to do no longer is in existence, I figured I can still share a bit of my week with you all. :)
 001. I've been super into breakfast smoothies lately. I take one whole ripe banana, 1/2 cup of frozen banana slices, 1/2 cup milk, a few frozen strawberries & blueberries (occasionally frozen peaches), and a spoonful of natural chocolate peanut butter. So good.

 002. I have slowly but surely been editing my photos from Costa Rica. I'm only about a third of the way through.. but I'll be sharing them some time this month. :) Who knows, maybe after that I'll tackle my France photos from last May? 
003. ^^ Sunday geocaching adventures. More on this later in the week. :)
 004. Last night I did what all normal college students do, painted pine cones and acorns. It was wonderfully relaxing and it felt really good to not just pin projects on the computer, but to actually do them.
005. I took photos of these lovely twins last month and finished up the editing recently. I'll be sharing these soon. :)
 006. I am going to visit my best friend in Ohio in less than twenty days! I am pretty excited and nervous. It's a decent drive, but I'm splitting it up so it's not as bad. We're hopefully going to Cincinnati! 
 007. I have spent too much time at thrift stores lately. BUT I've found some super deals. Is anyone vaguely interested in looking at my finds? Or am I just silly? Comment and let me know!
Have a great Monday folks! ♥
PS: It's March!! That means the snow will stop coming down and all of it will melt, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always down for seeing some thrift shop finds. Looks like a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...