I'm currently in the process of studying for the TEAS I have to take on Saturday. Tonight, I reviewed math. It didn't go well, but it went better than yesterday. So that's something, right? Prayers as I prepare for the test (it's this coming Sat, 2/8) would be appreciated. A few interesting tidbits about life lately:
• The two littlest sibs & I made a snowman family, however only one snowman still stands after the ice storm last night
• On Sunday, I bowled a 139 game.. not bad for a gal who bowls once a year
• Any good tips for fighting cabin fever? I need to hike..bike.. anything outside, please!
• My quilt is all ready to be quilted, I simply need one more thing: time
• I purchased honeycomb about two weeks ago, every once in a while I take a spoonful. My thought process is that since it's natural is can't be that bad for me, right?
• There are so many photos, adventures, hikes and more that I want to share, but time is my arch nemesis right now. Soon friends, soon.
Finally, on behalf of myself and my purple/lavender/thumbprint/doodle cat wish you all a very merry Wednesday evening. Toodles!