Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Study Study Study





I'm currently in the process of studying for the TEAS I have to take on Saturday. Tonight, I reviewed math. It didn't go well, but it went better than yesterday. So that's something, right? Prayers as I prepare for the test (it's this coming Sat, 2/8) would be appreciated. A few interesting tidbits about life lately:

• The two littlest sibs & I made a snowman family, however only one snowman still stands after the ice storm last night
• On Sunday, I bowled a 139 game.. not bad for a gal who bowls once a year
• Any good tips for fighting cabin fever? I need to hike..bike.. anything outside, please!
• My quilt is all ready to be quilted, I simply need one more thing: time
• I purchased honeycomb about two weeks ago, every once in a while I take a spoonful. My thought process is that since it's natural is can't be that bad for me, right?
• There are so many photos, adventures, hikes and more that I want to share, but time is my arch nemesis right now. Soon friends, soon.

Finally, on behalf of myself and my purple/lavender/thumbprint/doodle cat wish you all a very merry Wednesday evening. Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the TEAS! Knock em dead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the very best on your exam, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful winter in your photos! Good luch with your studying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...