Thursday, November 21, 2013

National Book Festival // D.C.

One lovely fall weekend in September two college girls were found wandering around the Capitol. We explored the Eastern Market, participated in the National Book Festival, got our favorite books signed, ate home-made pop tarts, biked around the city and got lost in the Botanical Gardens. D.C. is one of my favorite cities.. so much to do and not enough time! I'm so glad it's only a quick three hour drive away, because there is so much left to see. :)















Jon Klassen, winner of the 2013 Caldecott medal. We met him and he was SUPER cool.
We writes awesome books about bears and fish who lose their hats. 















3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Sara.
    Home made pop tarts sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, I feel like I have gone someplace sitting at my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love DC! These are great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...