Thursday, November 14, 2013

My 500th Blog Post

Well.. this post marks my 500th post on this dear little blog. It's kind of hard to believe that I've had that many different things to share about over the (roughly) four years I've been blogging (I started this blog on January 10th, 2010). I decided to dig deep into the depths of old blog posts and find a few favorites from through out the years. :) If you're short on time (or this ridiculous list of 25+ blog posts that I love is just a little too long for your taste), then check out the bold posts, they're a few of my absolute favorites.



Quebec City, Canada

Thanks for sticking with me..I love sharing my adventures and musing on here for friends and family to see, as well as connecting with new friends across the world. Blogging truely is a blessing and I'm so thankful for this creative outlet. It's been a great run so far.. here's to 500 more! Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...