Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Life is..


A friend ask me how life was going the other day.. and I replied "Well.. life is very.. life-y". Despite the fact that you all read about the cool side of my life.. I seriously am not that cool haha. In reality, I work as an Assistant Manager for the 11-7 shift five days a week at a Chick-fil-A. I have fantastic coworkers who make it wonderful and I'm super thankful for them. In reality, I go hiking/adventuring once or twice a week on my day off. But you know what? I'm loving this season of life. I have time to invest in peoples lives, spend time with family, write more letters to friends, get involved with my church, and give everything at what I'm doing. This is a season, and I'm thankful for it. I'll be writing more soon.. but until then.. thanks for reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. "life-y"...that's a great word! And it sounds like you are busy AND enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...