Monday, September 2, 2013

Sara // Class of 2013

This is my adorable short friend Sara. We share the same name (same last initial too, we're both Sara W's!) and thus is the reason that everyone at church calls me by my last name. We're also oddly similar.. we're both photographers, enjoy similar music, and have the same type of humor. Sara is amazingly talented. She is a fantastic photographer, a super unique artist, and also a guitarist! So I'm super glad she chose a close college so I can go see her wonderful face soon. :)






















Class of 2014, I'm still booking for this fall! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful photos of your friend. Stay close...I love my friends from long ago, they know my history, they are treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...