Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Spring Adventures of the Toe Shoes

 It's been over a year since I first purchased my dear Vibram Fivefingers. I really do love these shoes and they go many places with me, especially when being totally barefoot isn't socially acceptable. :) So here are the spring adventures of my toe shoes.. (with guest shoes from Carolyn & my sister, Danielle :))
Hershey's Chocolate World! 


 The Reading Museum's Jelly Bean Art exhibit (awesometastic!)
 Creek walking on a cool day.

 In March, Carolyn & I visited the only Vibram store in the U.S. in Boston! 
 Sooo many toe shoes!

It was March and under 30 degrees.. so sadly we didn't wear our toe shoes to the Vibram store.
Hiking to the Pinnacle on Memorial Day.
Exploring the National Art Gallery in D.C. 

Abandoning toe shoes to go truly barefoot on the beach.. :)
Vibrams are the best and I highly recommend them!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I looove this post! Such a cool idea! I can see that those toe shoes had some fun adventures :) ok, can I ask you something?! are they comfortable?! :P I think they are super weird and cool but I haven't had the chance to try them on and see how they feel. I want to though!
    xoxo
    Gabi
    (my new blog is on the block xD http://the-happy-nomad.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SUPER comfortable. It's like walking barefoot..they are great!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...