Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pez Visitor Center / Orange, CT

I'm posting these slightly out of order.. but on our way home from Boston, Carolyn & I visited the Pez Museum! It was rainy and we wanted something to do.. so we just decided to stop. It was fun and we even bought Pez dispensers. You should totally stop by if you're traveling through CT on RT 95, it's only a few minutes off the highway. :)

Pez dispensers were originally made to look like lighters and were first used as an alternative to smoking.


Carolyn found President Pez!





I found the Chick-fil-A cow! I have one of these guys :)

Boston coming up soon.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wait, how did I not know this existed?! I used to collect Pez machines! This is so cool! -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...