Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Favorite Season







          I walked outside barefoot to get the mail this afternoon. Happily I felt the soft grass hit my toes as I felt spring beneath my feet. These first few days of sunshine, weeding the garden, blowing bubbles, blooming flowers, and barefoot feet make me wonder why I even like winter. But then again..when that snow falls and covers the world in white it makes the cold worth it. Just like when summer ends and the warm days fade, the beautiful array of colors that is fall makes the chilly nights worth it.
          Then there's spring, when the earth comes out of hibernation and the April showers that bring those lovely May flowers..that's worth it too. Summertime brings freedom to run around with friends, no worries about school, and plenty of time to go on adventures. In every season, there's so much beauty. 
I'm beginning to think every season is my favorite.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...