Saturday, March 2, 2013

The 'Glades

 Back in December my family went on a road trip down to the Sunshine State. Goodness.. driving to Florida takes forever! Although I'm not sure I'd want to do it again, it was definitely worth it to do it once. We camped at Bahia Honda SP (pictures from there next week!) but we also stopped a night in the Everglades to see some gators..and lots of birds! The natural diversity of critters in the Everglades is pretty cool. 





  Sunrise in the Everglades!


 Our campsite in the Glades.













  



Check out the bloggity blog on Tuesday for photos from Bahia Honda :)

6 comments:

  1. The sunrise is absolutely beautiful - what a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, these wildlife and bird photos are spectacular! My absolute favorites are the ones of the spiderwebs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! These photos belong in a national geographic magazine. They are amazing!!!! Beautiful shots :D

    ~ Emma-lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous pictures!!!! I love the sunrise shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! I have been to Bahia Honda several times. These have to be some of the best photos I have seen! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spider web shots are AMAZING! And that crazy one of the bird holding a fish!
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...