Monday, February 25, 2013

Alive & Speaking

Tonight, I'm thankful for a God who's alive.
He is alive and he speaks (tonight, he spoke through my Aunt) to us directly. My dear friend Andrea just wrote about how a spiritual walk has loud and quiet times. Honestly, I've been going through a roller coaster of loud and quiet days and hours it seems. But tonight? God couldn't have made it any clearer. He was saying, "Sara! Here's the answer you're looking for!" The answer:
God is sovereign. His plan for His glory will prevail. I don't have to understand that plan, I just need to trust.
Deep down, I think I knew the answer. It's the trusting part that's hard.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. It's so encouraging when you hear God speaking to you. Gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank-you for posting this Sara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this, friend. It was a beautiful thing to read, and encouraging. A letter shall come your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, sister. Life is hard. But God has already overcome it for us. He is sovereign, He is good, and He is sufficient.

    Thanks for this truth and your sweet comment. xoxo a

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...