Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Philadelphia

I'm not typically a city kind of girl.. but Philly? I kind of love it. The cheesesteaks, city hall, Phillies games, painted murals, Love Park, and of course, Rocky, are all wonderful. So a date to the Philadelphia Art Museum and then walking down the Benjamin Franklin Parkway? Perfect.

Monet's work is my favorite. So colorful, yet peaceful.




A look down the parkway. It was a lovely walk. :)







Macy's light show. :)





If you're ever in Philly, let me know. I'll tell you all about it and let you know where to get the best cheesesteak..although opinions differ ;). 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic's you took and I like your blog. :)
    ~ Sarah from http://sarahslittlerandomthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philly is a good city :) I've been there several times. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Philadelphia at the moment, and although I've been here a ton of times before, every visit feels brand new! I went to the art museum a few days ago, and did you know that at night, you can drive up on top of the steps (the entrance of the museum)? I didn't until my cousin did it! I hope to post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...