Monday, January 14, 2013

OCC Missions Trip 2012



















This was my fourth year going on the missions trip to the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center in North Carolina. The magnitude of the operation is amazing. So many volunteers, so many shoeboxes, so many gospel opportunities.  Every year (and every missions trip) I learn something new. This year? I was reminded about working for the Lord with a cheerful spirit wherever you are. It's easy to be happy and chipper while you're working with a fantastic team in a place filled with believers. Other places? It gets a little tougher. Regardless, that's something I can be constantly striving towards.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for me." Colossians 3:23

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely amazing - and would've loved to be a part of that. What a great thing you have done to help others!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...