Thursday, January 17, 2013

Being Intentional

As the new year came, I had to think a while about where I want this blog to go. I contemplated putting it on hold, seeing as it was hard to blog during the school semester. But honestly? I couldn't do that. I love my little space on the interwebs. I want to grow my blog, figure out what it's about (like topics), and really dive in. As I figure, I have three main things I blog about: photography, travel, & my faith. I want to focus on those three things and be more directed.

Mainly, this year, I want to be intentional with my posts. A lot of the time, I feel like I just post pictures with a little commentary. Although that's okay sometimes, I desire to have my faith spread into my blog like it does the rest of my life. I want people to learn from my blog, otherwise, what's the point? So this year, I might have a few less pictures, but a few more words about how this college kid is trying to live for Jesus.

So here's to 2013, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the changes..."this college kid is trying to live for Jesus". Seems like a wonderful place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Quality over quantity. Also, your blog is great, by the way :) -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good. I totally resonate with your goals for your blog! I love how your faith shines through this space.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...