Saturday, December 29, 2012

Greetings from the Glades




 Hey folks! :D I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks about 15 miles east of the Everglades National Park at the bottom of Florida. My sister & I drove down (well.. I did all the driving) and it only took 3 days, roughly 24 hours of driving, 3 caffeinated beverages  and about four tanks of gas. We're not quite at our destination yet either.. we're headed for Bahai Honda State Park on the Florida Keys. Our parents  & little sibs will join us there tomorrow (they're flying.. bums). So if you need me, I'll be working on my tan and trying to outrun gators. Toodles. :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun, we were just there in March...the highlight for me was kayaking with a guide through the glades...beautiful birds, too many snakes and fascinating alligators! it's been 20 years since we have been in Bahai Honda State Park...great memories there too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...