Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Snow



Typically I'm pretty excited about our first snow. BUT not today.
Why? Because I'm sitting in the Philly airport. My flight was delayed 2+ hours so I'll miss my connection to Charlotte. SO I'll be staying the night in Atlanta. Alone. Eek.
I was worried this was going to happen. I joked to my Dad earlier that staying the night in an airport was on my bucket list. Hardy har. Be careful what you wish for.
SO I'm not running on my nice neat little plan anymore. But I'm still running on God's bigger and better plan. Who knows what this adventure will bring! I'll be okay. We've got alternative plans in place already. Tomorrow at approximately 10am I'll make it to Charlotte to join the rest of the team at the Operation Christmas Child warehouse. I can't wait.
Boarding time. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope everything works out well for you!
    Take care, and praying that you'll get to Charlotte safely.

    ~Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second photo looks so pretty and timeless. Hope all hoes well, you never know what special adventures may be around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you got stuck there but it is great that is snowed! I wish we would get some!

    I'm having a Thanksgiving photo challenge if you are interested- http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-photo-challenge.html

    Follow? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I have a love / hate relationship with snow...it sure makes for pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...