Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October Camping Adventure

 One very chilly weekend I headed up to the mountains for a few days of camping with my fellow girl scouts. I was a helper, which was weird, but we still got plenty of fun in too. :) Ropes course, canoeing, late-night hikes, porcupines, outdoor cooking, friends and fun = great weekend!






 My Vibrams kept me going all weekend! ^





 Sunrise canoe trip.. sadly it was cloudy.




 Monkey bread baking the dutch oven.. delicious.





I love camping.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos from your trip, Sara! The camping food looks delicious btw, especially when it's cooked outdoors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping too!!!!!!!!!!:)
    Sadly I didn't get a chance to go this year. So glad you had fun!

    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love camping as well!!!! It is seriously the best!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scrolling through those pictures wondering "is that Mosey Wood?" And then, there was the sign! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...