Saturday, September 8, 2012

Westward, Ho! // Grand Tetons II

 & thus we continue our grand adventure in the Tetons..
One of the things I loved about the Tetons is how they just pop out of nowhere. No foothills, - just prairie, grassland, and buffalo. 



 My sister & I got up for sunrise one morning and were not disappointed. The early sun lite up the Tetons spectacularly. We even received a bonus, the moon rising above the mountains with horses and bison grazing in the open field. It was awesome.

 Panoramics? Totally my favorite.


 This picture makes me want to start singing Home on the Range..
 We continued on our morning adventure to see Mormon Row, a cluster of old homesteads.




 The marmots were running around. I'm not really sure what they are.. but they're cute.


 Not a bad view from your bathroom door.







 I've only been fishing once.. but if I could fish here I think I'd go a lot more often.




did you miss part 1?
Next up.. Yellowstone National Park. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Sara. You captured everything so beautifully! The mountains look so majestic...now I really hope to go there someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I LOVE your photography!!!!!:) Keep it up!
    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to be jealous of other's good fortune (like this trip to one of my favorite places on Earth (o: )....so I just looked at them twice and will say that I am so happy you shared these with us...outstanding photos. Seriously, these images are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Sara... loving that second shot of the Tetons especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures. Love the one of the moon rising above the mountains. Really enjoy looking at the photos you have taken.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...