Monday, September 3, 2012

Proverbs

God has been teaching me a LOT through Proverbs this past month. Mostly what he's been telling me is "You need to shut your mouth and think about what words you say!" haha. But really, there's so much good wisdom that can be directly applied to your life in Proverbs. Plus there's only 31 chapters, so there's one for each day of the month! It's great!
P.S. The picture is from our trip to the Grand Tetons in June. The rest of the pictures will come this week. :)
linking up with scripture & a snapshot

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and scripture! I love the presentation, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute breathtaking image, Sara! God has had me in Proverbs a lot, lately, too! I actually read this exact scripture in my devotions this morning, and it spoke to my heart, as well! I really enjoy reading a Proverb a day ... so much wisdom to live by!! My first visit from S&S. :) You have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and scripture Sara ... God talks to me about my speech a lot too...Ouch! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great post! :)

    P.S. Would you follow me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...