Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Death Valley // Part 3

Here we are, 6+ months later and I'm finishing this post. I'm a procrastinator. Anywho. This concludes my photos of Death Valley. It was a pretty cool trip. 



  I like how the person puts the landscape into perspective.




 The sign says sea level.






 Down there (5000 ft below) is the road & the salt basin.









Milky Way.. barely.

Star trails over Golden Canyon.
That concludes the trip! Hope you enjoyed. :) Find part 1 here and part 2 here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it looks so desolate and empty out there. That's absolutely amazing... the landscape is so bare. Excellent photographs Sara! I LONG to photograph the Milky Way some day. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, that picture of the milky way is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at how beautiful it is! Your photos are beautiful. God created so many cool things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got the slowest internet connection in Haines, so I can't see all the pictures. but, my oh my, love the ones I can see (well, the parts of them I can see, they only load part way but I'm trying to be patient to see them all).

    5 minutes later - ohh! OHHH! These are beautiful!

    Death.
    Death.
    Death Valley.

    What a lovely name....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...