Monday, June 11, 2012

Airplanes & Hydrolic Pumps




I've been up since 4am. I'm tired. I'm also a terrible blogger (I don't care what you say, I haven't posted in almost two weeks. YIKES). Oh and I'm on an airplane (yay flight wifi!). Soaring at 40,971 feet, cruising along at 566mph, 301 miles from my beloved land of fantastic cheesesteaks, Philadelphia. My flight got delayed over five hours due to a hydrolic pump being broke (apparently they are VERY important).. but I'm almost home. Oh, where was I? Camping with the fam in Grand Tetons & Yellowstone National Parks. It was great! Maybe if I ever put on my good blogger hat I'll post about it. Toodles friends! (& tell me how you're doing via comment!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! ;)
    awww your not that bad; I have missed you though and you creative posts!
    I do hope you get around to posting about your trip; I would love to see the pics you took :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, flight wifi, a treat indeed! I'm glad you blogged from the plane! :)
    I am doing excellent... and I'm sorry this comment is about a week late! cannot wait to hear/see snippets of this excellent trip you were on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...