Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer Dreamin'

Dear summer,
I haven't always been your biggest fan.
I'll admit that I could do without your 90 degree days with humidity..
but other than that, you're pretty nice.
 You bring on super fun family shoots..
 ..and let me hang out with super awesome seniors.
You bring on all kinds of wonderful things:
Camp, missions trips, and so many other exciting ways to serve others & God.
Summer dear, you have the loveliest sunsets.
 I do admit, I love catching the cows outside grazing in your warm dusky sunlight.
One of my favorite things about you are the toasty s'mores and smokey smells around the campfire.
Summer, I think we'll be friends this year. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love summer, and we will be friends this year. :)

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your photos! summer is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love, Sara! I'm not a huge fun of Texas summer heat, BUT IT'S SO MUCH FUN! :D I'm especially excited about this summer, and getting ready for college. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...