Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who Is Like You?

Way back in the land of January, I posted about starting my church's scripture memory challenge. Today, twelve lessons, 108 verses and fourteen weeks later, I've completed it. It's so true that you never know what you can do until you push yourself. But it's so worth it! Good things happens when you try crazy things and go outside of your comfort zone.
I've also come to the realization of how important it is to take time to memorize scripture! It has definitely been tough memorizing the lessons, but it's also super rewarding. No matter what your age or stage of life, hiding God's word in your heart is important.
linking up with scripture & a snapshot

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, and so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Sara! Memorizing Scripture is soooo good! I'm memorizing Hebrews 12 right now for my New Testament class and I love reading over the verses again and again.

    Lovely photo and verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! the best part about it is that these verses will stick with you like glue. and the Truth will permeate your mind.. so rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to go, I'm so happy for you.

    Beautiful verse and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot and perfect scripture to match. That a bumble bee is even able to fly is a wonder in itself. Congratulations on completing your memorization goal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...