Monday, April 2, 2012

White Blooms & Walks

 Last week I had one goal in mind for my day off: get my puppy out of the house. So off we went for a walk at the local park among the new blossoms and fresh green grass.

 The park closed at five, so we parked outside, walked in and had the place to ourselves.



Because it was empty, I let him off-leash in a small fenced in area. - He loved it. I did too..because I didn't have to worry about holding a leash while I took pictures. :)




& now I need to go vacuum the dog hair out of my car. :)
linking up with carissa for miscellany monday!

4 comments:

  1. Sara, your photos continue to amaze me!! I am absolutely in love with your dog. And all of the flowers. And the green grass. And the beautiful sun. And even the sheep!!

    Thank you for sharing! These put a big smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Your puppy is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Bo is a cutie and the spring pictures make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are breathtaking! You really have a talent there.

    I enjoyed visiting your lovely blog...

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...