Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Night





Just your normal Tuesday night here. I'm eating my dinner (yeah, at 11 o'clock) of a cupcake and some chips, salsa, and guacamole. I have the next two days off! Thursday will be my first day without school or work in almost two months. PLUS only three more days of normal classes and then one day of finals. SOOO excited! Oh and I finally applied for a missions trip to Maine in June. I'm hoping & praying for my acceptance! & this.. is my life. :) It's great!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Yay for days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures, and i love your dinner. that'd be my dinner of choice haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is such a gorgeous season, aghhh! :) Beautiful job, once again! I looove the flip flop shot, so cool! And days off are the bessssssst. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...