Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reeses Rice Krispies




 Our helper..hoping for some dropped goodies.

Reese Rice Krispies (original recipe here):
Ingredients: 1 cup sugar, 1 cup corn syrup, 1 & 1/3 cup peanut butter, 4 cups rice krispies, pinch o' salt, 4 chopped Reese's PB cups, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
Instructions: In large sauce pan over medium heat, melt the sugar, corn syrup, & peanut butter until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat, add the salt and cereal, and then mix that well. Add the chocolate chips, stir well. Then after a minute, add the candy pieces without mashing them up. Plop them on some parchment paper, let them cool, then enjoy!
Thoughts: I took these to work and everyone loved them! They're delicious and very simple to make. They're an awesome way to mix up an old recipe and I highly recommend them!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Reeses & Rice Crispies? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh... those looks... amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO delicious. Sara, you always put these mouthwatering recipes up! :) I keep telling myself to make them all, and stuff myself! :D I'm making these! I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look soooooo good! Thanks for sharing!
    Our dog does the same thing. She hopes that we will drop anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...