Friday, April 6, 2012

My Reality


  
These are a few pictures I took on my day off this week. Life has been crazy lately. Sometimes I feel like my blog doesn't accurately portray my life, it just highlights the good stuff. Truthfully?
I'm swamped with 30+ hour work weeks and my school load, there's a load of wash from Tuesday that I still haven't folded, my socks are perpetually unmatched/MIA, my grade on my last anatomy exam was a C, the new lamp I bought just needs a light bulb..but I'm too lazy to go find one, I ate fried chicken for dinner, AND my closet looks like a WWIII.
I'm not telling you this to complain. 'Cause gosh, I don't really care about any of that too much. I just wanted to make a point that my life isn't perfect, just like yours isn't perfect. Truthfully? There's so many wonderful and amazing things about my life that I could not even begin to list them, there's that many. I'm thankful for each and every one, even the messy closet and unfolded wash.
linking up with friday favorites. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! And i hope you get a break soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...