Friday, April 27, 2012

Homeschool Group

 Thursday was my last day of homeschool group. It was Science Day, kinda awesome, since it's my favorite. I love the chance to teach little kids about science and do cool experiments! They loved the swirly milk experiment. :) Here are a few pictures from that day & the closing program/senior recognition.





 Some art projects from the year.
Left: Mine, super wiregirl, complete with light saber. Right: Hannah's, saxophone player.
 ^^ my best friend, Hannah. :)
^^ believe it or not, those pictures are of ME. I particularly enjoy the baby + bowling ball picture.
^^ my wonderful friend, Liana, who's served on multiple missions trips with me. :)
 All three of us seniors! Can you tell why Hannah's my best friend? Yeah, she's hilarious. :)
I can't tell you how much I've loved being a part of my homeschool group through high school. Beacon is an awesome group of kids & moms who love having fun, enjoy learning occasionally, but really love each other's company. I'm gonna miss all you kids! Visits will happen frequently. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hoooray, Sara! :D How exciting! And the bowling ball picture, that is priceeeeeeless. :D I love it! You have some lovely friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...