Friday, March 2, 2012

Would You Like Them Here or There?

I am Sam.
Sam I am.
Do you like green eggs and ham? 
I do not like them Sam-I-am.
I do not like green eggs and ham.Would you? Could you? in a car?
Eat them! Eat them!
Here they are.

Would you like them in a house?
Would you like them with a mouse?Sam!
If you will let me be, I will try them.
You will see.Say! I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am.
So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here or there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

Happy Birthday to the wonderful Dr. Seuss! I couldn't find our copy of Green Eggs & Ham.. so the pictures are from the cat and the hat. We didn't have ham BUT the eggs are green.. so it kinda works. 

6 comments:

  1. Green Eggs are awesome. Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it, Sara! Dr Suess is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! hahah love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, we ate green eggs and ham in kindergarten for Dr. Seuss's birthday and it really scared me :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved that book! :P Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. Dr. Seuss is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...