Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rocky Road Cookies

 
 Baking is very, very serious business.

Marshmallows and chocolate? Count me IN.Rocky Road Cookies (original recipe here):
Ingredients: 3 cups powdered sugar, 2/3 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 3 egg whites, 1 tbsp vanilla, 2 cups choc. chips, 1 cup mini marshmallows
Instructions: Mix the first three ingredients, then add the egg whites & vanilla and mix that until combined and smooth, add in chips & marshmallows, scoop onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray), place in freezer for five minutes, then bake for 12-13 minutes.
Thoughts: These are seriously the best cookies I've made in a while. I LOVED them, and my coworkers + family loved 'em too. Go make some today! ... and send me some while you're at it.

5 comments:

  1. my jaw pretty much hit the floor when I saw this post. I WILL make these eventually. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, YUM. I can't wait to make these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... those look.... amazing... and yes! Baking is VERY serious business!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...