Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Goals


I've been lacking direction, discipline and a plan lately. I've decided the best way to conquer this is to give myself some goals for the month! I'm really excited for this month, it contains spring break, my birthday, first 5k & more. Hopefully, I'll accomplish these goals & check back with you April 1, okay?
 • Run three times a week
• Read two books for myself
• Eat breakfast every day
• Exercise five times a week
• Go through California photos (about time...)
• Spend time in prayer & the Bible every day
• Be more diligent with schoolwork

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good goals! :) I think I am going to go come up with a few of my own now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and really good goals too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...