Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Life

Monday miscellany today! yep, I don't blog all week but I always pop up for my favorite link-up, haha. :)
001. I apologize for my MIA status. Last week, I worked like a crazy person.. until I came down with a very sore throat. I left work early on Friday, and then called out sick Saturday and today. It was bad. I've called out sick once or twice total in the almost three years I've been at work. BUT it IS feeling loads better now though. So I should be set to go tomorrow!
 002. I didn't really take any new pictures this week.. so can you settle for a few seniors pictures (full post on this lovely gal coming this week!) and some archived pictures? Right?
003. I should really be studying.. but there's only so much about muscles you can learn in three hours.
 004. I was really hoping to get down to D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival. HA. Maybe next year?
005. 5k = 5 days. I haven't run in two weeks and I can't breath out my nose. I'm gonna die.
 006. ^ This is what happens when you leave laptop open while you go to work. Little sister takes funny pictures. Little sister didn't know they'd end up blogged. Mwahahahaha!
  007. I'm planning a field trip! How cool is that?! It may or may not be to my place of employment (Chick-fil-a).. but I'm still excited. I get to be that cool big kid that everyone thinks is a cool big kid. Life goal #7 complete.
008. Found this one stayed up waaaay past her bedtime reading Nancy Drew. I let it go. Besides.. I still hold the record for latest bedtime as a child (12am).
009. I need to sleep. Goodnight! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the silhouette of the guy and the girl! It's beautiful.

    Great photos!!

    I've been sick off and on with a sore throat and cold, too. So glad you're better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! Getting back at siblings and whatnot. Great greatness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...