Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's Fun To Stay At The...

.. Y.M.C.A!

I got bored. So I went out, had some fun, and then had some more fun in photoshop. How did I do it? It's actually super simple.
1. Set-up tripod
2. Take a few pictures with same exposure/white balance/ect with different poses.
3. Copy yourself into the different pictures. How? Simply select yourself with lasso and then paste it into a base image (I used the "Y" me as the base image and pasted the other pictures into it)
4. Post it on your blog so I can see.
linking up with tuesday tips & pics, communal global, and our world tuesday.
PS: See hair cut? It's like..6-7 inches shorter. AHHHH.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so neat!!! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Sara, and this is awesome! I've got to try that when I get my new camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Thanks for the tutorial too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea! Thanks for sharing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHA in one of my posts, I did the exact same thing! It's so simple yet looks so confusing right? I like to call it the 'clone effect' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neato. 1. You are adorable. 2. Your shirt is cute. 3. Are those Keen shoes? LOVE. AND I'll definitely have to try this sometime. Thank you for the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...