Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great and Hidden Things

This verse came up during my scripture memory book this week and it really struck me. I need to be actively seeking the answers to the questions I ask God. Sometimes, I feel like I ask God for something, then sit back and wait for the answer. But great and hidden things aren't typically something you stumble upon by accident. They take time to find, which make them all the more special and meaningful when you find them.
linking up with scripture & a snapshot.

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture, and love the verse too!

    Followed your link from Spiritual Sundays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection of the trees is lovely and the Scripture gives food for thought.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely verse and picture, Sara. :)

    For your question on my blog post, I got my camera purse from this website: http://jototes.com/handbags/millie-gray

    It's great to use if you have less camera equipment, but other than that it works fine.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This is something God's been convicting me about as well - thanks for the applicable verse.

    Blessings,
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  5. That verse is new to me -- I'm off to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that verse! My granddau and I were just talking about it a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Sara, this is wonderful!! Your photo is gorgeous and really fits this verse and I love your insight into it all! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting photo and I love that scripture. I think we would be shown a lot more hidden things if we asked as the scripture says. Thank you for sharing this insight.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes and amen! gorgeous photo, tremendous Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! So true. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...