Friday, March 23, 2012

Foggy Friday

I'm linking up with Rachel for Friday Favorites :) All props to her for her letter-writing style.

dear beautiful foggy mornings
,
thanks for reminding me how much I love to capture the beauty around me. you are beautiful.


 dear homeworks thift shop,
you're pretty much my favorite. i love your crazy collaboration of used items. thanks for sending me home with a nice dress, fabric, a bandana, & like-new pair of puma's for only $13. you're the bomb.


 dear neighbor's pink tree, 
every year i get jealous of you. then i sneak into their yard to take pictures of you. this year you're in bloom super duper early, but that's okay, i like it.


 dear big dog,
never stop being so cute. seriously. you could loose the drool though..


 dear dew-covered spider web,
thanks for reminding me about the amazing & intricate details of creation.



dear silo,
i could barely see you peeping out of the fog this morning. thanks for giving me a fun game of hide & go seek on the way to school.


 dear God,
thanks for the beauty you bring into life. i rather enjoyed our foggy & dewey morning in the valley. it was beautiful.
love, me

6 comments:

  1. This post was completely amazing, Sara! Now I want to copy you, but I'll feel like a loser. I LOVE that dog. I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these photos are beautiful!!! And what a gorgeous and fluffy dog!! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! Gorgeous photos, and your thankfulness is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are 100% beautiful! LOVE the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Seriously amazing post! :)

    I know what you mean about the ministry to middle school girls. It is important to be building into the lives of other people, whether younger or older. I'm involved in a ministry in inner-Dayton to girls ages 7-12 called God's Girls. A team from Cedarville goes and we have dinner, a Bible lesson, and games with them. I love teaching the girls more about God and being a (hopefully) good example for them to follow. Are you involved in any ministries?

    Also, are you going to visit Cedarville sometime this year? If you do, let me know! I would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you commented on my blog so I could wander over to yours! LOVELY photos!.. and I am in-love with your dog. I (heart) big dogs. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...