Sunday, March 25, 2012

Call Upon Me

I was reading in Jeremiah this week. I floated to verse 29:11 (I know the plans I have for you..ect verse) and decided to read the passage around it, to y'know, get the verse's context. I found this verse RIGHT after it. How come I've never noticed it before? Funny how God opens your eyes to things.
Anyways. It's my 18th birthday today. I've decided that if I want to seek God with my whole heart, I need to have read what he's said to me. So tonight, I will start a read-the-bible in a year. :) I tried to in 2011, but I got side-tracked at camp. I've picked a plan where I read some of the new and the old testament each day. Hopefully, that'll keep my interest better than the last time when I tried to read it chronological. I'll keep you updated!
linking up with scripture & a snapshot

8 comments:

  1. this photos is amazing. love the lighting in it! Praying God will speak to your heart through ears that hear him, as you begin your journey through the Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I am so impressed by your beautiful work, I can hardly believe you're 17. I had to become a follower so I can see more of your amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, sara! the photograph is lovely and the verse even lovelier. isn't it wonderful how we can read the same passages and chapters and yet God has a new word or insight for us every time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope You had a wonderful birthday Sara.
    Late birthday wishes from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly see the light. The lighting is wonderful in this image. Awesome image, wonderful verse!

    Happy belated Birthday! The big 18 and you gave yourself the best birthday gift you could by deciding you want to seek God with your whole heart. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hoep you had a fantastic day! loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always find it incredible how and when God speaks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...